I’ve begun work on a series of Viking Boat Vessels using an amazing black stoneware clay which I used for my sculptural pieces and now I am making these functional Boat Vessels. These Viking Boat Vessels are perfect for holding fruit, chips, or even hot vegetables and are all dinnerware safe. I have made some with feet and some without feet, the ones with feet give a surface lift to the vessel. At my studio, I have a series of Viking Boat Vessels and you can make an appointment to view them in person.
My passion for working with clay began as a young girl when I discovered that I loved playing the the mud. I went on to study ceramics at Philadelphia College of Art, AKA University of the Arts, where I received my BFA in 1980. Primitive art that depicts animals in a raw, rustic style which spawn and inspire my work along with modern artists such as Henry Moore, Costantin Brancusi, and Pablo Picasso whose work reflects a more subjective take on reality.
Red Dot Viking Boat Vessel, no leg lift
- Shipping is free or pick up at my studio by appointment.
- 9878 Mill Station Road, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted.
- If you have any problem with your order please contact me.
- If an item arrives damaged, please let me know immediately. All shipments are insured.