I’ve begun work on a series of Viking Boat Vessels using this amazing black clay and am now making functional pieces with it. These Viking Boat shapes are perfect for holding fruit, chips or even hot vegetables. I have made some with feet and some without. This Viking Duck Boat Vessel has the feet to give it a slight suspension above the surface. At my studio, I have a series of Viking Boat Vessels and you can make an appointment to view them in person.
My passion for working with clay began as a young girl when I discovered that I loved playing the the mud. I went on to study ceramics at the Philadelphia College of Art, AKA University of the Arts, where I received my BFA in 1980. Primitive art that depicts animals in a raw, rustic style spas to me and helps inspire my work along with modern artists such as Henry Moore, Costantin Brancusi, and Pablo Picasso whose work reflects a more subjective take on reality.
Viking Boat Vessel/Red Dots with leg lift
- Shipping is free or pick up at my studio by appointment.
- 9878 Mill Station Road, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted.
- If you have any problem with your order please contact me.
- If an item arrives damaged, please let me know immediately. All shipments are insured.